GUIDELINES FOR LATE BREAKING ABSTRACT SUBMISSION THE 3rd ICCVD 2021
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow-up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, terms, and deadlines mentioned.
- Abstract should represent the original work (original research, review, case report) and relevant but not limited to the field of cardiovascular disease as broadly defined. Scopes and topics could be checked at https://ic-cvd.uii.ac.id/scope
- Late-breaking abstracts must not have been published at any other scientific meeting or journal at the time of submission
- Abstract received after the given deadline, due to any reason will not be
- Abstract should be submitted in the format of MS word (.docx)
- Abstract title : must not exceed 20 words. Abbreviations should not be used in the
- Abstract text: It should be one paragraph with a word limit of 300 words (excluding the Title, Authors, and Affiliations).
- Author names and affiliations: Up to 15 authors and affiliations may be included on each All authors must have consented to the abstract submission.
- Keywords: list not more than four words describing your research. It should be written in lowercase letters and should be separated in
- Please do not include subheadings, bullets, lists and header/ footer in the abstract.
- Graphics and tables cannot be submitted as part of your abstract.
Steps to follow for your late-breaking abstract submission
- Submit your abstract to this link https://conference.fkuii.id/login
Please submit your abstract before 20 September 2021, 11.59 pm WIB (GMT+7).
- Abstract authors will be informed about the results of the review by 25 September 2021.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference program only if the presenting author has registered for the All presenting authors must have paid the conference fee by 1 October 2021.
- Most accepted abstracts will be poster presentations
- Fullpaper submission deadline: 8 October 2021 (please see the Atlantis proceeding template)
Contact person: [email protected]
Technical support: [email protected]