PREPARATION OF POSTER
- The poster should be a clear visual presentation of your submitted abstract.
- For submission, we only accept Electronic Posters (E-Posters) in one-page PDF format.
- It is recommended to make your poster in PowerPoint (Landscape or Portrait) and then save as in PDF format before submitting it.
Poster Submission Deadline : 18th October 2023
The poster should be a clear visual presentation of your submitted abstract and should meet the following criteria:
Title of the Poster
- It is recommended to keep the title of the poster same as in the submitted abstract. However, slight modification which does not change the idea of the abstract is allowed.
Content of the Poster
- Please refer to the poster template https://ic-cvd.uii.ac.id/wp-content/uploads/ICCVD-2023-POSTER-TEMPLATE.pptx
- Please put your Abstract Code on the top right corner of the poster.
- The top of the poster should display the following information: Title of your paper, Name(s) of the Author(s) and Affiliation(s).
- Make sure that the specific sections (such as the background, methods, results, and conclusions) are easy to locate in the poster.
- Try to keep the text easy to read and concise. The poster should have a clear message, a logical layout and be easy to comprehend.
- Avoid using full sentences and rather write short notes in bullet points format.
- Avoid using watermarks that may detract from the readability of your poster.
- Use still images and do not use animation or embed any videos in your poster.
- Text and presentation should be in ENGLISH only.
- Make your poster as self-explanatory as possible. This will save you time to use for discussions and questions.