Please create account for the first step to register as participant on the Conference Portal https://smc.fkuii.org
Participant with abstract/paper
- For those who wants to be participant with abstract/paper please directly go to menu
Submit My Paper after getting personal account
- The content of paper must not have been published previously in a copyrighted, peer reviewed journal by any one or more of the submitting authors.
- All abstracts must be submitted online prior to February 21th, 2018.
- Abstracts must be written in clear English and limited to 300 words.
- An abstract consists of a title, author name ‘s and affiliation, the text of the submission and keyword
- Title: Capitalize the first letter of each word
- Author Information: Department, Institution, City, Country (Degrees and titles are NOT required)
- The abstract body text should be structured chronologically into four sections: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions
- No tables or images are allowed
- Keywords: No more than 6 keywords which the first word begins with a capital letter.
- Font : Times New Roman, 12pt.
- No additional proofreading or corrections will be allowed after the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type (oral presentation, poster presentation or poster exhibition). However, the scientific program committee will make the final decision after review.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the corresponding author. If you do not receive this e-mail confirmation after February 21th, 2018, it means we have not received your abstract. Please clarify the secretariat in writing via email or WA (Rizki +628197979977). If you are sure you have submitted it, check to make sure you sent it to the correct e-mail address.
- The e-mail you provided us will be used to notify you of the acceptance and to send you updated information.
If you have any inquiries, please contact the secretariat at [email protected]
- (if you have any troubles to submit your abstract or papers you can sent via email ([email protected]))
Notification of Acceptance
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee according to reviewing procedures.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors February 23th, 2018
- The presenting author should reply to the acceptance notification for confirmation of attendance.
- If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by March 9th, 2018, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- If you have to withdraw an abstract, please notify the secretariat in writing via email or WA (Rizki +628197979977) as soon as possible.
Participant without abstract/paper
- For those who wants to be participant without abstract/paper please directly go to menu
Conference after login or sign up on the Conference Portal https://smc.fkuii.org
- For those who wants to be workshop participant please directly go to menu Workshop after login or sign up on the Conference Portal https://smc.fkuii.org
Guideline Full Paper
- Guideline for full paper preparation for publishing all authors with accepted abstract (Orals and posters) at IC-CVD 2018 are invited to submit a full paper for review process until April 20th, 2018. All presented papers at IC-CVD 2018 will have opportunities for published in BJMS (Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science) with further review prosess BJMS guideline link : https://www.banglajol.info/index.php/BJMS/about/submissions#authorGuidelines